We are dedicated to teaching those who are looking to upgrade their English skills for work, university studies or for those who just want to make social connections. We also offer opportunities to meet and interact with English speaking individuals in the community. Check MixTree events and come to visit us!
MixTree Languages only works with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
We offer a wide range of English courses in groups or private lessons. For example, in-company English, Intensive English Course, Business English and an evening English Course. We also organise social, artistic and educative events which our students and the public can take part in.
MixTree receives Erasmus+ program internships students in cooperation with Tomas Navarro Tomas High School from Albacete (Spain). This center has the European Charter of Higher Education, or ECHE, granted by the European Commission.
WHY MIXTREE LANGUAGES?
Do you want to improve your English in a highly interactive and supportive community? Then choose MixTree Languages for your English language course in Amsterdam!
- We only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers
- Our interactive, small groups provide personal language feedback and maximise speaking time for students
- Our courses are planned according to the needs and the interests of the students and we offer a relaxed learning environment for improved speaking confidence
- As a non-profit organisation, we can provide high quality language courses at an affordable price
- We offer courses at all levels, as well as private courses, evening courses and in-company courses
- We organise free cultural events that are ideal for developing your English and meeting new people
- You’ll receive a final assessment and a certificate of attendance indicating your English level according to the CEFR standard (CEFR = Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Question? Contact us here
ACADEMIC MANAGER – EMMA KONOPKA
Emma is a Master’s qualified English language trainer/coach with 13 years experience. People have recommended her because she “…gave me a love of the English language”, her students “…benefit immensely from her tailored lessons”, she “…finds imaginative ways of engaging people” and she “…empower[s] and bring[s] a real sense of positive energy to a group”.
Emma is committed to creating positive, open, and motivating learning experiences which encourage and support learners to experiment and explore with English.