Booking.com covers the cost of an A1 English Course for Beginners and an A2 (elementary) Intensive English Course for partners who are in their Expat Partner Program.
In a friendly environment your experienced teacher will support you to develop your speaking, listening, reading & writing skills so you can communicate with others and understand basic information.
‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality materials. You will receive a folder with reference materials the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practice your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our English Cafe meetup (free entrance for our students)
Through interactive classroom activities your experienced and qualified teachers support you to practise your English grammar and speaking, and give you feedback to improve. With interesting and challenging preparation tasks your learning continues at home, supported by high quality materials.
At the end of all our courses you receive a final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardised Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
If your starting level of English is better than A2 (elementary), then MixTree Languages will offer a 10% discount to all Booking.com employee partners on any other English courses.
*Important! In order to enrol in the free A1 and A2 English Courses offered by Booking.com, please ask your partner for their Employee ID (this can be found in ‘Workday’) and add it to the application form below.
Details A1 English Course for Beginner
|Start dates||May 1 and May 29, 2019|
|Duration||16 hours over 4 weeks|
|Time||Wednesday and Saturday from 11.00 to 13.00|
|Group size||5 – 8 participants|
Details A2 (elementary) English Intensive Course
|Start dates||April 29 and June 3, 2019|
|Duration||40 hours over 4 weeks|
|Time||9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. or 12.30 p.m. – 3.00 p.m. or 3.30 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
2,5 hours per day – 4 days per week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
|Group size||8 – 14 participants|
How to apply
Please find below the contact form to enrol below:
You will receive an email with an invitation for a free English level check with one of our teachers at MixTree Languages. During this one-to-one talk we will discuss your ambitions and assess your current level of English (for speaking, writing and listening)
Location: Broedplaats LELY – Entrance from Willem Frogerstraat, 5, Amsterdam – MixTree Languages is on the 1st floor of the building.