ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS COURSE INFORMATION
If you have never studied English before and want to get started, then our A1 ‘Activate your English’ course will help you to begin using English confidently.
In a friendly environment your experienced teacher will support you to develop your speaking, listening, reading & writing skills so you can communicate with others and understand basic information.
‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality materials. You will receive a folder with reference materials the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our English Cafe meetup (3 extra hours per week included in the course price)
Through interactive classroom activities your experienced and qualified teachers support you to practise your English grammar and speaking, and give you feedback to improve. With interesting and challenging preparation tasks your learning continues at home, supported by high quality materials.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
- Focused on you: your detailed level assessment will place you on the correct course and our teachers will support you to develop personalised learning goals. You will receive regular feedback on your language to help you improve.
- Highly interactive: we use an innovative approach to maximise the time you have for speaking, discussing, and role playing in class. Speaking is the most effective way to improve your English.
So if you are looking for a professional, affordable and effective English course to improve your grammar and speaking confidence, then join us at MixTree Languages!
|Start dates||March 6, April 3 and May 1, 2019|
|June 5, July 3 and August 28, 2019|
|Duration||16 hours over 4 weeks|
|Time||Wednesday and Saturday 11.00 p.m. to 13.00 p.m.|
|Group size||5 – 8 participants|
*All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
WHY MIXTREE LANGUAGES?
Dedicated to your needs
You will be tested for your level and the course will be planned according to the needs and the interests of the group.
The focus is on role playing in different situations (e.g., a job interview, solving problems with colleagues, telling stories with friends etc..).
Taught by experts
We only works with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
Whether it is grammar, pronunciation or conversation, all our materials and activities are designed to maximise your learning experience.