EVENING ENGLISH COURSE INFORMATION
Our Evening English Course in Amsterdam is designed for those who wish to improve their English communication, expand their vocabulary and improve pronunciation. The aim of our Evening English course is to enable participants to successfully use English to improve their professional life and to make more social connections.
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ programmes are expertly designed to help you improve your grammar, expand your vocabulary and feel more confident speaking.
‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality materials. You will receive a folder with reference materials the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our English Cafe meetup (2 extra hours per week included in the course price)
All our courses at MixTree Languages emphasise interactive learning in a supportive community, and on this Evening English course you can expect:
- To activate your English through discussion, role plays and presentations
- To do preparation work at home – ‘passive’ work such as reading/listening. This maximises our time for speaking and language feedback in class
- To contribute your ideas and knowledge – the more you work together as a group, the better your learning experience will be
- To use professional, relevant materials – we select materials which respond to the interests and needs of our students, and which support the interactive way of learning at MixTree Languages
|Levels||Elementary A2, Intermediate B1, Upper intermediate B2, Advanced C1|
January 20, March 9, April 20, 2020
|2020 Summer Courses||June 8 and July 20, 2020|
|Duration||30 hours over 6 weeks|
|Time||2 days per week – Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 18.30 to 21.00.|
|Group size||6 – 10 participants|
*All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
WHY MIXTREE LANGUAGES?
Dedicated to your needs
You will be tested for your level and the course will be planned according to the needs and the interests of the group.
The focus is on communicating in different situations and on useful topics (e.g., a job interview, solving problems with colleagues, telling stories with friends etc..).
Taught by experts
We only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
Whether it is grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation or conversation, all our materials and activities are designed to maximise your learning experience.